Fun totally off topic question...

This is what I use. It also doubles as a brush for removing underwear streaks!

Kidding!

IMG_0311.jpeg

My nails stay very clean. I work in a lab, using nitrile gloves, and at home I use latex gloves for any oily or greasy work.

But don't think I have soft women's hands though. I have lots of callouses from other work around the house and weightlifting.

According to my wife I keep them too short... and yes my index fingernail grows weird, I pinched the very tip of that finger off with a 1,000psi hydraulic press on accident a little over 4 years ago, yanked the whole nail off with a bit of skin... feels like pins and needles on the very tip of my finger still lol!
7FA1A9EA-62D3-44CA-AC75-23DED4DA176A.jpeg

According to my wife I keep them too short... and yes my index fingernail grows weird, I pinched the very tip of that finger off with a 1,000psi hydraulic press on accident a little over 4 years ago, yanked the whole nail off with a bit of skin... feels like pins and needles on the very tip of my finger still lol!
My left middle finger is the same, except it happened over 10 years ago now. Smashed by a falling solid cinder block.

I've always just used a knife or anything with an edge to it. Doesn't have to be sharp, just an edge.

Back