Fuel Power question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious, Does Fuel Power can do cleansing the internal such pistol's surface, valves seats, fuel injectors, and etc?

Let me know if not and I would need order Neutra #131 this monday.

Yes, it cleans the CC, fuel lines, injectors the whole nine yards! Really good stuff!
smile.gif

fasty - I think it does. I mean I haven't taken the head off a car that's been dosed with FP, but my turbo sure behaved like it cleaned a load out of the combustion chamber....most all other fuel additives I tried, didn't seem to make much difference in this car, including Amsoil PI, Redline, etc...my injectors etc are new, the engine oil system is clean, so the only remaining build up was the combustion chambers.

Your mileage may vary, but the first few HIGH doses of FP resulted in lotsa crap flying out the back (if you know what I mean at full boost), but after that, suddenly I could use a notch lower octane fuel with less knockage at full boost. Something got cleaned....and it wasn't my wallet.

Odis, Why dont you carry the Neutra #131 on your website (www.lubecontrol.com)? It would be much easier order via website online than call in to order one. I already have FP/LC and I want do the MolaKule's homebrew FP and Neutra (2.5 qt FP mix 1qt of Neutra)

quote:

Originally posted by OdisBeaver/LubeControl:

quote:

Originally posted by fasty:
I am curious, Does Fuel Power can do cleansing the internal such pistol's surface, valves seats, fuel injectors, and etc?

Let me know if not and I would need order Neutra #131 this monday.

[ March 20, 2004, 01:44 PM: Message edited by: fasty ]

fasty, nuetra is another company and somewhat of a competitor. We are exclusive to the Lube Control Brand which includes Fuel Power.

Oh allright, Dang no problem. I love the LC/FP gave me excellent product. I wanted test with FP/Neutra homebrew 1oz per 10gal. It was very efficent result from MolaKule's report.

quote:

Originally posted by lcd:
fasty, nuetra is another company and somewhat of a competitor. We are exclusive to the Lube Control Brand which includes Fuel Power.

I use mola's mix in my gas engines. MPG seems increased 2 or 3%. Though that small a percentage has yet to stand up to a full years charting.

Now I understood Mola's mix to be a 3:1 ratio. Neutra to FP and applied at a rate of 1oz to 10 gallons of fuel.

Tim at Mills Outdoor (will sell you a gallon of Neutra for about $15.00 plus shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back