Friend maker.

Thought I would upload a pic of a friends around the town rig. He seems to collect waves with it... Taking guesses on the town he lives in.

Last edited:
 Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
Thought I would upload a pic of a friends around the town rig. He seems to collect waves with it... Taking guesses on the town he lives in.
None of them are covering rust... Isn't that what they are for?

I think the "sheep" is a chunk of metal that rusted off. The pig however is a true unsolved mystery. WFLS and WSVA seem well represented.

I would be glad to send your friend some Pennzoil stickers. That would be the smallest pig in the world if it were real. For some strange reason, I like that truck.

simple_gifts

G.M is close, Harrisburg is in PA; this is Harrisonburg, VA. It appears to be some kind of goat or sheep. Working on getting my mom to send pics of the other side; she isn't an "e-mail attachment" type of mother....

Originally Posted By: Johnny
I would be glad to send your friend some Pennzoil stickers. That would be the smallest pig in the world if it were real. For some strange reason, I like that truck.
I would take a sticker for my truck if you will send it!

Originally Posted By: StevieC
 Originally Posted By: Johnny
I would take a sticker for my truck if you will send it!
You want to put a Pennzoil sticker on your Valvoline truck?

I run PP and PYB in other vehicles and have run it in my Santa Fe. I can't help it that Ashland has better sales than SOPUS! I will advertise for a product I believe in if you send me a sticker! No one knows whats in the crankcase... Besides... I always had a thing for the Yellow colour and the bell in the background. I always stare at the PYB on the shelf at Walmart. ;\)

Now we have to find out what kind of oil he uses in that truck. And I agree with addyguy, that truck rocks. I like that barn/garage it is setting in front of also.