Free website to list ammunition for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have a large lot of 380 ACP that I need to sell (selling my glock 42 soon as well). I have used Armslist in the past for years and it was great. It is now completely paid so is there another website to list ammo (and firearms). I am not on facebook/social media and do not plan to get on those at any time so marketplace is out.

Thank you

Hi, I have a large lot of 380 ACP that I need to sell (selling my glock 42 soon as well). I have used Armslist in the past for years and it was great. It is now completely paid so is there another website to list ammo (and firearms). I am not on facebook/social media and do not plan to get on those at any time so marketplace is out.

Thank you
I'm not on facebook either buy my wife uses it to keep up with family. I had her list some reloading supplies left to me from her father after he passed away. She posted the listing on facebook marketplace but it was taken down in less than 24 hrs for violating their "no anything firearm policy". It in no way violated their policy and multiple emails to their censors with their own documentation proving it would get them to change their mind. It really didn't matter because someone who saw it before it was taken down contacted me and bought them all. Good luck trying to sell anything firearm related on facebook marketplace.

Last edited:
I'm not on facebook either buy my wife uses it to keep up with family. I had her list some reloading supplies left to me from her father after he passed away. She posted the listing on facebook marketplace but it was taken down in less than 24 hrs for violating their "no anything firearm policy". It in no way violated their policy and multiple emails to their censors with their own documentation proving it would get them to change their mind. It really didn't matter because someone who saw it before it was taken down contacted me and bought them all. Good luck trying to sell anything firearm related on facebook marketplace.
FB the Un-American site!

Armslist is now $3.95/month and you can do it for one month. You could also sell it in the euqipment exchange of AR15.com, there is no cost to sell there.

AI- I carry my G43 9mm more frequently than the 380. Nothing against the 380, just prefer to keep caliber consistent among my HD/carry/Range pistols.

Thank you
You have a PM.

OP Here-

I have 2800 rounds of FMJ (Federal, Herters, Magtech)
140 rounds of Hollow point (95 grain Federal Hydra-shok)

Selling FMJ for $0.65 per round, HP ammo for $1 per round. Plus actual USPS shipping costs if you cannot meet locally (I am willing to drive an hour or two max from Joplin, MO).
brand new, not reloads. Always stored indoors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back