Free rider on craigslist in Columbus, OH

Free? I assume it's a scam like most stuff on CL these days.

Pretty sweet otherwise. It may be an MTD sears machine as opposed to a husqvarna group one, but so what for free.

I assume it's a scam, too. The owner is probably telling people I've been offered $$ and am now seeing what I can get for it.

It has a Kohler Courage on it, no thanks!

You wouldn't take a FREE rider because of the engine on it? I mean, I work on a lot of Courage engines and can agree they are absolute trash but for FREE I'd at least take it and sell it or use it if it still runs.

You wouldn't take a FREE rider because of the engine on it? I mean, I work on a lot of Courage engines and can agree they are absolute trash but for FREE I'd at least take it and sell it or use it if it still runs.

I would not take one because I am using a Riding Mower that my Dad bought that has this Kohler Courage Engine, I am at 695 Hours. I had wanted him to get a Riding Mower with a Kawasaki Engine on it, but that did not happen. Maybe it is everything I have read about this Kohler Courage that has me nervous, I do keep up with the Maintenance but I always have this feeling that something is gonna go wrong with this Kohler Courage.

I do have a 25 year old walk behind with a Kawasaki Engine on it, and it has been fantastic.

Back