Free Jeep Wrangler If You Marry This Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
She would HAVE to be from a certain state.....
smirk2.gif
grin2.gif

Love the comments about work ethic, the ability to live well within my means, logical reasoning skills, a "work hard so you can play hard" mentality, and I'm great with kids, too!

Wish most people had and PRACTICED these skills... We would be better off as a country.
thumbsup2.gif

It's original in my book.. (And I do report to work in Midvale
whistle.gif
)

But my wife of 25 years my have a "slight" problem. (along with the state)
06.gif

Take care, bill

PS: Guys, make sure you read the comments on the bottom of the link above. Some of them are pretty good!

She sounds pretty cool, likes adventures and car stuff...and she's not that bad looking (I'm partial to red-heads)...I'm suprised she has to resort to this. Most guys would love a woman who want to go off-raoding and doing car stuff.

Interesting to see what comes of this.

I'm happily married to the best gal in the world. Probably so because she approached our marriage as a lifetime partnership. The ad looks great, and I commend the lady for putting herself out there, but "the marriage must last 5 years" is an instant red flag for me. Kinda sounds like you get the Jeep, I get to trade for a better model........

When the scent of desperation is in the air, the males typically head the other direction. She's definitely approaching this from the wrong angle. What is she saying about her self esteem when she feels she has to give away a car to land a man?

Relationships come when you stop looking for them. It's rarely on your terms that you find one. It's up to fate unless you sign up at E-harmony.com, which is a whole other (horror) story.

My wife said we don't have room in the garage for a jeep. She didn't look very happy either
27.gif

Hmmmmm......
I know the ad says "I'm all woman", but I'm looking real hard at that "Adam's apple". I wonder if she was all woman a few years ago......

J/K! I'm a happily married man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back