Freddie Mac Acting CFO Kellermann Found Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say someone murdered him to keep his mouth shut. Or his was offered a deal to keep the money if she make it looks like a suicide.

I wonder what he knew that he couldn't live with...or that other people couldn't live with.

There are LOTS of powerful politicians that had their hands in FM and FM.

Originally Posted By: Tempest
I wonder what he knew that he couldn't live with...or that other people couldn't live with.

I bet we find out.

just like the episode on "24" this past monday, Jonas Hodges (Jon Voight), CEO of Starkwood takes a red pill to induce a cardiac arrest. The drug is undetectable.

Originally Posted By: Pablo
The thing to find out is if he was a love interest of Barney Frank.

LOL.gif

Originally Posted By: PandaBear
I'd say someone murdered him to keep his mouth shut. Or his was offered a deal to keep the money if she make it looks like a suicide.

Oh, dear! Another Vince Foster?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29465189/
The guy before him only lasted 6 months.
Quote:
The Treasury Department will have to sign off on the new hire and the salary. And any CEO will have to take a lot of marching orders from regulators.

“You’re basically being told what to do,” said Guy Cecala, publisher of Inside Mortgage Finance, a trade publication in Bethesda, Md. “I’m not sure that there’s any management being done.”

Together, Fannie and Freddie own or guarantee almost 31 million home loans worth about $5.5 trillion. That’s more than half of all U.S home mortgages.

Since the government takeover, “their mission has changed dramatically,” said Bert Ely, an Alexandria, Va.-based banking industry consultant and a longtime critic of the two companies. “It’s increasingly an arm of the federal government.”

Originally Posted By: Kruse
Originally Posted By: PandaBear

Oh, dear! Another Vince Foster?

+1 I was thinking the same thing.

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Originally Posted By: GROUCHO MARX
He blamed the whole mess on Bill O'Reilly in the note he left on the scene.

That's hilarious!!

Yeah Pabs, Billy O can't believe that even he, Billy O, did not see this mess coming!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back