Freddie Mac Acting CFO Kellermann Found Dead

PandaBear

I'd say someone murdered him to keep his mouth shut. Or his was offered a deal to keep the money if she make it looks like a suicide.

I wonder what he knew that he couldn't live with...or that other people couldn't live with. There are LOTS of powerful politicians that had their hands in FM and FM.

salesrep

$100 Site Donor
 Originally Posted By: Tempest
I wonder what he knew that he couldn't live with...or that other people couldn't live with.
I bet we find out.

just like the episode on "24" this past monday, Jonas Hodges (Jon Voight), CEO of Starkwood takes a red pill to induce a cardiac arrest. The drug is undetectable.

Originally Posted By: PandaBear
I'd say someone murdered him to keep his mouth shut. Or his was offered a deal to keep the money if she make it looks like a suicide.
Oh, dear! Another Vince Foster?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29465189/ The guy before him only lasted 6 months.
 Quote:
The Treasury Department will have to sign off on the new hire and the salary. And any CEO will have to take a lot of marching orders from regulators. “You’re basically being told what to do,” said Guy Cecala, publisher of Inside Mortgage Finance, a trade publication in Bethesda, Md. “I’m not sure that there’s any management being done.” Together, Fannie and Freddie own or guarantee almost 31 million home loans worth about $5.5 trillion. That’s more than half of all U.S home mortgages. Since the government takeover, “their mission has changed dramatically,” said Bert Ely, an Alexandria, Va.-based banking industry consultant and a longtime critic of the two companies. “It’s increasingly an arm of the federal government.”

Originally Posted By: Kruse
 Originally Posted By: PandaBear
Oh, dear! Another Vince Foster?
+1 I was thinking the same thing.

Originally Posted By: Pablo
 Originally Posted By: GROUCHO MARX
He blamed the whole mess on Bill O'Reilly in the note he left on the scene.
That's hilarious!!
Yeah Pabs, Billy O can't believe that even he, Billy O, did not see this mess coming!

Last edited: