FRAM =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
heres the lowdown on Fram: Will protect engine, but better protection can be bought for equal or lesser value. DONE!
01.gif

Originally Posted By: rangerfan24
heres the lowdown on Fram: Will protect engine, but better protection can be bought for equal or lesser value. DONE!
01.gif

Perhaps you should qualify this by saying, "will protect engine, unless some unexpected, extreme situation causes the filtration element to collapse upon itself, whereupon either the ultra-cheap Fram bypass will snap open (feeding the engine unfiltered oil), or the filter will clog altogether (totally starving the engine of oil). . ."

hey hey i was defending you.

Originally Posted By: ekpolk
Originally Posted By: rangerfan24
01.gif

Perhaps you should qualify this by saying, "will protect engine, unless some unexpected, extreme situation causes the filtration element to collapse upon itself, whereupon either the ultra-cheap Fram bypass will snap open (feeding the engine unfiltered oil), or the filter will clog altogether (totally starving the engine of oil). . ."

I know, I know! It's just when I get on the subject of the injustice of the flimsy Fram, my last rabies innoculation gets overwhelmed. . .
wink.gif

crackmeup2.gif

funny-dog-pictures-little-dog-angry-at-collar-colour.jpg

Originally Posted By: daman
what a waist of good band width.....

Oh dear. Speaking of inefficient use of bandwidth. Your "waist" is the area of your body enclosed by the top of your pants. "Waste" is that which is expended for no good purpose.

I'm reminded of the old saying about those who live in glass houses. . .

They can see you doing naughty things?
LOL.gif

Originally Posted By: StevieC

They can see you doing naughty things?
LOL.gif

Yep, you're right. If you live in a glass house, your neighbors might actually see you attaching an Orange Can of Death to your prized motor vehicle (if you happen to have such homicidal (motocidal???) tendencies)!
wink.gif

I saw some Fram "gear" on ebay a while back, pretty sweet T-shirt, there were a few bids on too. I should have bought the T-shirt and showed it off here.

Originally Posted By: Buick92
I saw some Fram "gear" on ebay a while back, pretty sweet T-shirt, there were a few bids on too. I should have bought the T-shirt and showed it off here.

Cool. I wonder if I could find a wolf shirt with FRAM logo in it somewhere?

I used FRAM Oil Filters for over 20 years without a problem but, they were a great deal at one time just like Havoline oil. Now, they're always the most expencive filters in my neighborhood and there are better known filters for less money often on sale. I'll still use a fram if it comes with an oil/filter special such as what PepBoys addvertises, eg;(5qts of X brand oil & a FRAM filter)

Originally Posted By: daman
what a waist of good band width.....

Oh dear. Speaking of inefficient use of bandwidth. Your "waist" is the area of your body enclosed by the top of your pants. "Waste" is that which is expended for no good purpose.

I meant it's a waist talking about a FRAM filter, and why everybody has to be Mr spell check is beyond me,who GOS!

Take it easy there daman -- I only play Mr. Spell Check when someone sets themselves up...
wink.gif
cheers3.gif

yea i know
wink.gif

I type fast and always don't click spell check,i just figure all you smart boy's will know what i'm saying. hehehe
11.gif

Take it easy there daman -- I only play Mr. Spell Check when someone sets themselves up...
wink.gif
cheers3.gif

He's from bad axe, if you were from michigan you would know how much that explains.

Thems cowfolk up dere.

I'm just playing with ya daman, I graduated from north huron, and my whole family lives in huron county.

Originally Posted By: JT1
wink.gif
cheers3.gif

He's from bad axe, if you were from michigan you would know how much that explains.

Thems cowfolk up dere.

I'm just playing with ya daman, I graduated from north huron, and my whole family lives in huron county.

Really? i'm also a NH'er '88, go warriors!!!, yep Farm'ens way of life up here ya'll.
LOL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back