Fram Ultra oil filter shortage?

At some point recently the Fram Ultra XG10575 disappeared from Rock Auto. Now I'm noticing it is out of stock locally everywhere I have checked. Some other Fram Ultra sizes also appear to be out of stock or extremely low stock everywhere locally (XG3506/XG3675).
I don't necessarily need one right now (I have a couple in the stash) but it is still of interest and something I'll be watching.
Has anyone else noticed a shortage recently?

I looked. for the Fram Ultra at my local WM. They have none and I haven't seen it locally anywhere.

Fram Ultra’s and even Mobil 1’s were pretty slim pickings at my local Meijer. I also snatched the last 15 quarts of Pennzoil Platinum 5w20. Got the last M1C-456a filter for the van, and they only had 2 M1-113a’s on the shelf.

A few years ago I scored a dozen of the Fram Ultra XG10575 for my '14 Silverado at a great price of <$5 each on Amazon. Recently noticed I was down to 2 filters left and started looking to replace my stock. Could not find them anywhere! Well....I did find some on the interwebz at ~$15 each. Crazy. Something must be going on.

Ultras will go out of stock occasionally at Rockauto. I usually by 2-4 for each vehicle at a time. Just ordered some two months ago. I use them for two OCI, so I never let myself get in a panic situation.

Just keep checking back for stock.

Back