Fram PH4967

Hello Bitog friends look what I found in a warehouse I bulk purchased .....some would say pitch these in the trash but I say they have value to someone with a shop or a lifetime of filters for one person

Lots of Castrol industrial products and tons literally of 3M abrasives
20220504_163332.jpg

Hello Bitog friends look what I found in a warehouse I bulk purchased .....some would say pitch these in the trash but I say they have value to someone with a shop or a lifetime of filters for one person

Lots of Castrol industrial products and tons literally of 3M abrasivesView attachment 98678
Great purchase! This filter also fits lots of Kawasaki V twin engine equipped outdoor power equipment.

Last edited:
Yes. And also the Chevy Prizm circa early 2000's time frame.
Yep. Those were built at NUMMI. They cranked out Corollas and Prizms out like hotcakes. 2 lines as I recall. Every 8 minutes one rolled off the line. The only differences were the labels. I visited NUMMI twice. That plant made our 4-4-2, Toyota 4WD PU and Model 3. They were building a Tundra line when they decided to shutter the plant.

Yes in my research they are in use on lots of Toyotas my wife's Tacoma takes a 3614 so I missed the boat on that one

I'm also thinking this is a kolher filter also if so I will keep say 6 to suffice me the rest of my mowers life

Someone make me a real fair offer and let's get them shipped out all or by the full 12 pack

They have been stored in a climate controled warehouse and then inside another box of filters and enough cotton gloves for a army 🤣

Multitudes of new items the place was formerly a machine shop supply hit me up

Are these new enough to have the nitrile (orange) ADBVs? I have a bunch of that size & oversize filters that cross to that filter (XG3600s, XG/FPS4967s, even some FL400S), but a quick lube should jump all over these, at a good price.

Are these new enough to have the nitrile (orange) ADBVs? I have a bunch of that size & oversize filters that cross to that filter (XG3600s, XG/FPS4967s, even some FL400S), but a quick lube should jump all over these, at a good price.
No Sir these builds have the black ADBV

I'm thinking 120 plus the shipping for 8 unopened full packs plus the shipping

As I continue to dig thru my boxes of bulk goods I suspect I will have more of other part numbers

Lots of Castrol industrial products and tons literally of 3M abrasivesView attachment 98678
If my 09 didn’t take a cartridge filter id take a box, but alas, my takes the CH10358

That looks like pretty old packaging, like 15-20 years ago, I'd question if the ADBVs are still good.
Yes I considered this myself I'm going to cut one open to check if nothing else like others have said quite a few lawn tractors and mowers take this filter .......

I never expected to see these filters in the bulk industrial supply allotment I am sorting thru
I suspect the filter is also used on some sort of industrial CNC machine or other equipment that's why they are in there so far this is the only item I ran across that was automotive

These are 3.88 new so I would look to unload them all at once. See if your mom and pop quick lube would take them.

100 for the whole bunch plus any shipping somebody hit me up ......

I have tubes of grease also just inquire

Tempting as most of what I deal with are toyotas that use this fitment, mine and customers. However I use Ultras on everything I own that runs, besides my Highlander that I use a tough gaurd.

I still have a few "FPS" filters left actually

Tempting as most of what I deal with are toyotas that use this fitment, mine and customers. However I use Ultras on everything I own that runs, besides my Highlander that I use a tough gaurd.

I still have a few "FPS" filters left actually
Hello when I get back to the "hoard" I can see I any of the grease I have you could use I have over 1k tubes of various styles Castrol ,SKF, LPS
and a few mobil

Back