Fram full synthetic 5wand10w30 analysis?

Hi all!.I was looking at frame full synthetic,on pqia website. I know its made by amalie. ,5w30 CDs is 4,100 that's **** good for extreme winters! And calcium has ,2,157 something like that.most oils have about 1300 calcium.too 1,700 max. Frame is over the top!
It appears to be a real synthetic,not group 3 oil.
Is their any info, analysis used or new of thief 10w30 full synthetic and 5 W 30? Pour points,flash points,calcium,ect..

Hi all!.I was looking at frame full synthetic,on pqia website. I know its made by amalie. ,5w30 CDs is 4,100 that's **** good for extreme winters! And calcium has ,2,157 something like that.most oils have about 1300 calcium.too 1,700 max. Frame is over the top!
Is their any info, analysis used or new of thief 10w30 full synthetic and 5 W 30? Pour points,flash points,calcium,ect..
How can you make a valid determination on what Group an oil is composed of by poring over a $30 VOA? This amazing technology must be shared! What certifications does this oil have?

" Frame I'm gonna live forever... I'm gonna learn how to fly... High... I'm gonna live forever... Baby remember my name" ....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This from a extremely prominent 1980s movie soundtrack...

One letter off or added... Can really jack up a song or a thread.

:LOL:

2157 Ca is pretty high, maybe a little too high, for an LSPI engine-and the Fram 5W30 you linked to is an old SN test from 2013-I don't think the modern SP/GF-6A/Dexos 1 rated 5W30 will have the same numbers. Looks like Conoco/Phillips makes it, and for a non-GDI engine I'm sure it would be just as good as Phillips 66 or anything else C/P makes.

Look on the bottom of the container if it has the letters AOC it’s Amelia Oil Co. I have in the car now Fram 0w20.

2157 Ca is pretty high, maybe a little too high, for an LSPI engine-and the Fram 5W30 you linked to is an old SN test from 2013-I don't think the modern SP/GF-6A/Dexos 1 rated 5W30 will have the same numbers. Looks like Conoco/Phillips makes it, and for a non-GDI engine I'm sure it would be just as good as Phillips 66 or anything else C/P makes.
Dunno bout ConocoPhillips making it. All my jugs have AOCstamp on bottom 🤔🤔

Look on the bottom of the container if it has the letters AOC it’s Amelia Oil Co. I have in the car now Fram 0w20.
When PQIA tested Fram 5W30, and it had a calcium number of 2157 ppm, PQIA stated it was made by ConocoPhillips. That's why I said the numbers are likely NOT CORRECT, because the spec, the manufacturer, literally EVERYTHING about it is different. Except the "Fram" on the bottle...

It is almost assuredly Group III based.

Last time I had very saw Amalie oil,was 2005 era,auto store now gone,had it on shelves and amsoil oil. Triple jjj's auto

What aspects of the oil’s performance in your engine do those pieces of info accurately tell you? Which oil certification even mentions these pieces of data, let alone puts limits on them?

We won’t get a answer from him. Only way is to as for odd/meds sheet me thinks

Back