FP/LC question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called Odis Beaver couple days ago. He said 1 gallon cost $23.50 per with Freight fee cost $20.65..
confused.gif

Why is it so expensive just 1 gallon.. Other question.. How much do i need the FP/LC 1 gallon per?

Let me know and I will send $$ to Odis to get some FP/LC tomorrow.

[ September 17, 2003, 09:12 PM: Message edited by: fasty ]

I would ask him to recalculate that...a gallon of most liquids weighs in at around 8 LBS ...I don't think it cost $20 to ship from where was it Arkansas...Texas..to Irvine CA...Heck cost me $11 to Seattle...

Could that have been for one gallon of each?

I think I paid $66.95 for one gallon of each with shipping. So far I kind of like the products but I need more time to compare.

How big do i need the FP and LC. Will it last longer for few months?

1 gal of Fuel Power - 23.50
1 gal of Lube Control - 23.50
Fieght Fee - 20.65

Total: 67.65 dollars

That's what Odis told me.. ow that's expensive just 1 gal each.

Wow, that's a lot to pay for shipping. I was going to puchase some products from Odis, but that shipping is outrageous. Maybe there's a distributor closer to us Californians.

Wow that's long way to go for Fuel Power. Last question, How about Lube Control and I assume long time to run out?

Ok I will call Odis to make clear up with fieght fee costs. Thanks for letting me know..

quote:

Originally posted by sbc350gearhead:
Odis is the only way to get it. The products last a long time though. FP mix rate is 1oz to 5gal, so a gal is good for 640 gallons of fuel.

Recommended dose for LC is 3-6 oz added at oil change, with additional 1-3 oz added every 1000 miles. I use 6oz initially and 1oz every thousand miles. Either way, a gal will last a while.
smile.gif

quote:

Originally posted by fasty:
Last question.. Who should i call for the Neutra and I want order 1 gallon of Neutra.

Try Tim Mills, he is a site sponsor that sells Schaeffer's products even in small quantities. Check the upper left ad of the Car and Truck Engine Oil sub forum for the phone #.

[ September 18, 2003, 01:14 PM: Message edited by: shortyb ]

Allright, thanks I will go ahead order 1 gal of FP and 1 gal of LC....

Last question.. Who should i call for the Neutra and I want order 1 gallon of Neutra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back