Foxes and Fossils

OK music lovers.

I stumbled upon this cover band on YouTube and It was like finding a Rembrandt at a garage sale. They already have millions of views but are not a commercial group. They used to play pizza a taco joints for tips around Smyrna, GA. Two, sometimes three very young female singers and four seasoned, profoundly talented studio musicians. In today's sea of musical mediocracy they stand out like quasars. Sadly the girls have gone off to college and on with their lives. They don't play together anymore. Sad.

Anyway here is a tiny sample of their music. Enjoy!

I stumbled upon this cover band on YouTube and It was like finding a Rembrandt at a garage sale. They already have millions of views but are not a commercial group. They used to play pizza a taco joints for tips around Smyrna, GA. Two, sometimes three very young female singers and four seasoned, profoundly talented studio musicians. In today's sea of musical mediocracy they stand out like quasars. Sadly the girls have gone off to college and on with their lives. They don't play together anymore. Sad.

Anyway here is a tiny sample of their music. Enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

I've been a fan for a few years now. Their studio produced covers are superb. A talented group for sure.

Back