Found this : HONDA Genuine 15400-PLM-A02 replaced with

I haven’t seen a new D+ in quite sometime like probably 5 years… they were ok though usually wavey. Purolator Synthetic was nice too in similar time period.

Y’all are overthinking this.
The only place I have found a Distance Plus D3323 (Honda size) is on Ebay where some jerks are selling for $25.

I bought a bunch on walmart.com and rockauto.com about 4 years ago as they were becoming closeout products I guess. I have used them all up. I cut open my last in-service/used D3323 yesterday, was in good shape inside. Replaced with a 3323 Premium.

The only place I have found a Distance Plus D3323 (Honda size) is on Ebay where some jerks are selling for $25.

I bought a bunch on walmart.com and rockauto.com about 4 years ago as they were becoming closeout products I guess. I have used them all up. I cut open my last in-service/used D3323 yesterday, was in good shape inside. Replaced with a 3323 Premium.
Ya when something gets discontinued the ebay sellers think it's instant GOLD! lol.. crazy..

But thanks again scotty for the new info, now I'll know the one that's out now the 3323 premium is what I'm looking for! (y)

The A02’s relationship to any production commercial Fram has been covered to death, that is that they are not identical to any of them.

The 003 is a Tennex, they are nice.

A search on here of either part number will turn up something…

Attachments

• oil filter.jpg
    oil filter.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 50
Anyways . Would you use the FRAM Extra Guard PH7317 ( pictures above #9 ) for 7,000 > 9,000+ miles and a span of late August /early September to late May / early June of '23 ? This would include swings in temperatures ( condensation ) . Thinking this since HONDA allows 10,000 mile oil / filter intervals and the HONDA Genuine A02 consists of the FRAM Extra Guard PH7317 internal parts and canister .

Actually, Honda recommends changing the filter every other oil change so a filter could be in use for 20k miles.

Back