Found some M04 and M02 today

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the Zone this morning and found 4 bottles of Castrol Syntec 0W-30, 3 M04 and one M02. The M02 was in a different bottle and said made in the USA on the back. Bought the three M04's by the way but left the M02. I guess I have caugth the green madness. Now I need some more and decide which car to put it in.
dunno.gif

Jim

[ August 06, 2005, 11:05 AM: Message edited by: jwillett ]

I passed on 4-5 Green the other day when I purchased some Kendall syn-blend for an older vehicle. I wanted to try it because of the hype & fine UOAs - but I want more than one oil change with it. To me, there's no sense in switching over if I can't buy it anymore. With my Mobil-1 supply, I've got some time to wait on more Gold UOAs to come in.

quote:

Originally posted by jwillett:
At the Zone this morning and found 4 bottles of Castrol Syntec 0W-30, 3 M04 and one M02. The M02 was in a different bottle and said made in the USA on the back. Bought the three M04's by the way but left the M02. I guess I have caugth the green madness. Now I need some more and decide which car to put it in.
dunno.gif

Jim

You did right...if it is the "craft" put into GC that you are looking for, leave the Made in US on the shelf.
cheers.gif

Just a reminder, there is M02 "Made in Germany" but you need to check the label carefully to make sure it is the German vintage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back