found some green !

Status
Not open for further replies.
now i see what you guys have been been going on about, re: the gc green. at wall mart today, i noticed a longer than normal line of gc on the shelf, and several of them were dusty.it's easy to see, and access them, as they're on the end of the shelf. i picked up 5 of the dusty ones,and they were all green. you guys will flame me for this, as i left several behind. the gold is always in wall mart, canadian tire, and part source stores, here in canada. i finally have some of the elfish elixer. i've been using gc gold in my 2000 dakota since the fall, and the 3.9l motor loves it.

They sell GC 0w-30 at Wally World in Canada? Wow! Wish the did that in the USA. But that would take all the fun out hunt down the Elvish Elixer. I'm up to 25 quarts myself. I hunt for it everytime I make it back to the mainland.
smile.gif

Indeed shavenstringer - GC Green is so scarce here in USA that the only way I got it was to order from another BITOG member.
tongue.gif

Still, GC Gold is very plentiful. I don't know why they had to change the color tho ?!?!
grin.gif

I know where 32 quarts of GC green are sitting for public sale, but I ain't telling either.
smile.gif

I'm probably going to buy them, since apparently nobody in my home city uses this stuff.

you might as well not check the AZ's in western iowa. i got to them already. everything from storm lake/carrol/creston westward. most of them never even stocked the green stuff. morons.

I think I am the only person in Ohio that has purchased any GC Green. It is basically at all the Autozones here. I guess I have just gotten lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back