Found New GC (Gold) in old style bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Visited my local AZ today and found GC in the normal bottles, (not the square bottles) that says "Made in Germany" with the lot number M060446ATW18066.

What do you think? Should I buy? "Normal" price is now $5.19 and on "Sale" at $4.59.

Bob

01 GoldWing
02 Continental
03 Marauder

Bob,

Yes! YEs! YES! I would LOVE to get my hands on some 2006 GC (that's what you saw)...and at that price. Even the Elfe Meister can't get an inside deal. The Elves are required to sell ALL THEY BLEND to Castrol, so I have to get in line with everyone else. Doesn't seem fair, does it?

What's the difference between a "normal" and a "square" bottle? I thought GC came in the same shape bottle that all other grades of Syntec come in. It did back when I was using it (pre-Gold).

-

Oh, I already knew about the Katrina bottles. They are actually very much like the very early original (late 90s) Syntec bottles.

I bought the new gold GC for $3.49 a bottle in December last year. They were in the old style bottle. I was so excited that I forgot to look for the green GC. I came to my senses later in the day and scored 25 quarts of the green at 2 AZ's.

Well I went back today, and they did not have as much as they had yesterday. (Someone must be reading these posts ). What they had was:

6 Quarts of the M06 (all of which I purchased);

2 Quarts of M05 in the square bottles, that did say on the back "Made in Germany" plus
1 Quart of M05 Gold (not early M05)all of which I left for someone else.

I check every so often, just to see what they have.

Bob

01 GoldWing
02 Continental
03 Marauder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back