Found my Camry's Twin

Nick1994

$100 site donor 2024
So 5 years ago my Camry was totaled in a rear end accident. I slapped a junk yard tail light on it and called it good.

Anyways, I was at Walmart the other day and found my Camry's twin! It was just meant to be.

Anyone else have a funny coincidence?

First pic is mine, second is theirs.

802D614A-0BC6-4FF6-8EF4-D68B9BF4F9CD.jpeg

6C52F0CD-0479-4DDF-BE5A-5D40EC08BAFC.jpeg

Too funny.

I know one night we were out on the town, at some function, and in the evening I needed to get into the wife's car. Put my key in and... no work? Try again. Then I realized it had an automatic. Not my wife's car! Do the quick shuffle off before anyone sees me!

These days I pay more attention to the license plate when walking up to "my" car than before.

There's a small town I drive through several times a week for a few years now. Lots of people wave at me when I drive by. Thought it was just a nice town of people until one day I saw a carbon copy of my pickup truck driving the other way. Same color and same aftermarket canopy. Eventually realized they live in the town and people were waving thinking I was him. LOL

Too funny.

I know one night we were out on the town, at some function, and in the evening I needed to get into the wife's car. Put my key in and... no work? Try again. Then I realized it had an automatic. Not my wife's car! Do the quick shuffle off before anyone sees me!

These days I pay more attention to the license plate when walking up to "my" car than before.
Luckily it didn't start!

My grandparents had a 94' Dodge Caravan and bought a brand new 06' Dodge Caravan to replace it. My grandma still had both keys on her key ring and drove the brand new one with the old one's key! She said the air conditioning and radio didn't work though and wasn't too happy until she got to the doctor's office and noticed it was the wrong key. Not sure why the key made that stuff quit working.

Read that a few years ago, it's amazing how many Camrys you see with a dented bumper just like that.

I didn't get a dent but I put a scrape into mine. Was doing e-brake turns in an icy parking lot, thought it was just snow covered, so I overshot and kissed the bank. Oops.

I'm sure that's the reason for most of the Camry dented bumpers. Probably the most likely reason.

Funny.

I actually follow a page on Facebook called Camrys with dented bumpers. 32k followers.

D7EEDF11-45C3-4753-BF32-48B0450A0F28.jpg

I did once my old Mazda6i; exactly the same, color, wheels spoiler, age; and its more rare that Camrys 😁

I may even have a picture somewhere comparing them in one image, in the distance

Back