Found Amsoil in the Montreal Region (Canada for those of you who didn't know :-) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I just wanted to let my fellow Canucks know that I've found Amsoil here in Mtl. I was at the Performance Improvements today, and while I was waiting for the clerk to tell me that they didn't have my Stainless Steel brakelines in stock, I noticed that they are selling Amsoil.

I imagine, that it's the same thing throughout the Country.

Just thought I'd share the info.
smile.gif

And knowing Performance Improvements, they'll charge an arm and a leg. These are the same guys who charge $22 a quart for Redline and $18 for a PureONE filter up here!
shocked.gif

[ September 08, 2003, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: Patman ]

Ouch.

Yeah, I remember them quoting me $30/L for Red Line, but then only $10/L for Royal Purple.

I'll keep searching. If I find Amsoil somewhere else, I'll make sure to keep you gents posted.

Just want Canadians to know they can order Amsoil delivered, on the 800 number. So if you see it at a shop, make sure you compare the costs and buy from a site sponsor if possible.

[ September 08, 2003, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: Pablo ]

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
Just want Canadians to know they can order Amsoil delivered, on the 800 number. So if you see it at a shop, make sure you compare the costs and buy from a site sponsor if possible.

Pablo, if someone in Mississauga wanted to order Amsoil through you or one of the other two sponsors here, could we go pick it up ourselves at the Amsoil distribution center here? Who would we pay, you guys or them?

Asmo - you would not be taxed at customs if you get warehouse delivery or pick-up.

Patman - Yes you can pick it up. Best to pay HQ or me - avoid money exchanging hands at the werehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back