Found a rock in the side yard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say put a leash on it and make it a ....pet rock.

Some contractor, whoever excavated for your house, is getting the last laugh. I can hear him now -"some poor sucker is gonna want to put a garden right here. I'll get rid of this rock quick and dirty, only cover it a few inches with top soil using my BACKHOE".....not my aching back.

Seriously, BE CAREFUL, people screw up they're backs for a lifetime on silly projects like this.

Did you call MISSDIG, or whatever it's called in your state? Watch out for a shallow gas, phone, or electric line!!! That would be the icing on the cake for this adventure - rock excavation costs homeowner $1,000 dollars for utility repairs.

quote:

I say put a leash on it and make it a ....pet rock.

See Pablo in his sexy sweat pants, pulling his 600 kg pet rock on a little Radio Flyer! Where is he going?
tongue.gif

"Maybe it's not a rock but a decoy."

Yes, that's brilliant! I'd be careful. Your not dealing with your average rock.

Eeeeegads, will this be the first 5-pager about a rock?

Will records be broken?

When I slap "Add Reply" about the head and body will a 5th page be created?

The world wonders

Too dark now.

When I found the black rubber glove underneath, it pretty much confirmed the ancient peoples who crossed the Baring Strait did have access to petroleum products and polymer chemistry. It may have also confirmed doitmyself's post.

...and as we amble slowly towards a record-setting fifth page....

I live on Crow Mountain, and I've got five big flat rocks (about 3 x 2 feet) exposed in my yard. No way I'm gonna try to dig them up. Heck, they're probably the top of the mountain itself. But hey, Pablo, if you wanna come on over and give it a try, I could always use a storm shelter!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

quote:

Originally posted by obbop:
Eeeeegads, will this be the first 5-pager about a rock?

Will records be broken?

When I slap "Add Reply" about the head and body will a 5th page be created?

The world wonders

It just may beat the current record thread on BITOG at 105 pages and 2601 posts:

Last_Z's Investor Thread

It looks like a big turkey (I'm talking about the one in the wagon). Basted for thanksgiving dinner.

quote:

It looks like a big turkey (I'm talking about the one in the wagon). Basted for thanksgiving dinner.

Trust me, it wasn't fowl. It was actually a frozen chunk of human waste that had fallen from an airliner. It was peanutty...
freak2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back