Ford to slash production by 21%

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by Ray H:
So, how soon's Ford's top management gonna give the green light to a new model Excursion?

They have to figure out ways to make sure it can be built in certain factories. Since they're paying the workers if they build vehicles or not...
rolleyes.gif

Funny part is, there will probably still be a long wait if you want to order a new Mustang.

There are about 500 new Mustangs here in SoCal - at least!
Now, the following is what I want Ford to build, but I bet it never happens...

-

Scott

Wow, I bet that thing gets superb fuel economy. Is it a hybrid or diesel? so aerodynamic too! I hope they never build it.

Was that only a one paragraph report?

Is my AdBlocker (in Firefox) pruning content?

Seems to me that in the era of the web, where you're not limited by columns and advertising space, once can write as much as they want. Only one paragraph. WOW.

I lauged at this option at the end of the article "Purchase this AP story for reprint." LOL! Purchase a paragraph. What a great deal! LOL

quote:

Originally posted by ToyotaNSaturn:

quote:

Originally posted by ScottB:
Zzzzzz.

Now get back in your Prius and go to church...

Most of the Prius owners downtown are the ones who don't go to ...er...never mind.
smile.gif

Understood. and BTW, I have nothing against the owners of Priuses, just being gritty with the cheese steak guy
smile.gif

Its funny the air waves around here have just been bombarded with dumb bold move commercials on Ford Pickups and SUVs the last three months. You would think they would advertise some of their economical cars given the price of gas. Its like they only want to sell very high profit gas guzzler vehicles.

It's actually based on the late '60's Broncos, which are very desirable right now.
I like it.
But, to each his/her own.

Scott

The domestic auto makers (you all who know who "they" are) are going to have to learn the same thing Harley Davidson did in the late '70's, mid '80's. They must all learn that you cannot make junk, ignore market trends and most of all, never, ever underestimate your competition!
nono.gif
It is unfortunately, almost too late. It may take government intervention as it did with H-D.

quote:

Originally posted by Auto-Union:
Exposed door hindges? Is this 1930 or 2006?

For cryin' out loud. I think the US has big problems on their hands, and it's not exposed hinges - which can work just fine, BTW...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back