Ford Pass Fail

Fair enough.

But you're not allowed to use a tire pressure gauge?

Yes this is just an easy way to keep up to date.
Plus those readings are very cold-and I run a bit under because of the ride if empty.
This is the fiasco screen- several times the start buttons didn't even load- but your key fob is 50 x faster

Attachments

• start ford.png
    start ford.png
    237.1 KB · Views: 8
That’s why I always tell people never buy anything too extravagant which is hard to do these days because it’s all loaded down with junk. When I worked at the Toyota dealership almost everyday someone would be there with a push button start problem or a remote start problem the manufacturers are really making disposable cars these days. 😔.

That’s why I always tell people never buy anything too extravagant which is hard to do these days because it’s all loaded down with junk. When I worked at the Toyota dealership almost everyday someone would be there with a push button start problem or a remote start problem the manufacturers are really making disposable cars these days. 😔.
Funny this truck is a basic XL but they loaded it up- even has the tailgate step and on and on.
I was after the 7.3L and this fit the bill and was very reasonable too
So a beginning grade model- even has wheel liners......

Funny this truck is a basic XL but they loaded it up- even has the tailgate step and on and on.
I was after the 7.3L and this fit the bill and was very reasonable too
So a beginning grade model- even has wheel liners......
Yeah some of the most basic ones nowadays have everything. Just don’t be like one my customers and spill Mtn Dew on the dash lol 😆 she ruined the electronics and everything in her car doing that because it went through the vents and everything I had to replace a bunch of stuff for her.

Back