Ford outsells Toyota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Amkeer
Any of you bought Ford stock? It is up almost 600%!
thumbsup2.gif
Gotta love it.

Does the fed still consider it "junk"?

Holy [censored] just got back from my FA and he let me buy 200 shares,only because Iam a Ford retiree, other wize he said too risky.
I figure Mullaly saved my pension (for now) its the least I could do.

If Id a bought in feb like the guys on blueoval said to I would of made....................... I dont want to think about it.

Originally Posted By: ViragoBry
I think this kicks the Yaris right in the jaw. I can't wait for it to come ashore. http://www.motorauthority.com/gallery/2009-ford-fiesta/2009-ford-fiesta-motorauthority-002.html

Absolutely! The European Ford product has been far ahead of what we've been receiving here for decades. It's nice to see they've finally figured out that Americans can appreciate good design.

For a long time I've believed that Ford should be selling the European models here, under the Mercury brand. That would make Mercury products genuinely unique from their Ford counterparts, a characteristic they've lacked for far too long. That would give them the ability to compete for the "value" buyer with the Ford badge, the "style" customer with the Mercury badge and the "luxury" buyer with the Lincoln badge. Mercury has been a brand without a solid idea of what it really stands for, as shown by the fact that Ford Motor Co hasn't been able to make up it's mind what to do with it.

Cheers

Toyotas have become bloated and overpriced. They are slowly losing touch with consumers. Doing less with more doesn't cut it. Older Asian imports do more with less and is what made Toyota a success.

Ford's Mazda/Volvo platforms are a home run regardless of which name badge is showing.

Originally Posted By: Amkeer
Any of you bought Ford stock? It is up almost 600%!
thumbsup2.gif
Gotta love it.

I'm thinking of picking up some more now that its dropped below $5 again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back