For the BBQ fans part 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it seems to be popular food here's this weekends cook. Boston Butt for pulled pork and a coule of chickens. Cooked over oak.Ejoy, cause I sure did!

-

-

-

-

-

double dude. i'm a diabetic, so the newcastle is out, but a frosted glass full of coor's light would do nicely! man!
cheers.gif

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you be a nice guy and save some for me.

Turbolover, no it's a Trutemp.I use it and a Sunbeam, both digital.Sorry it took so long to answer you, I just don't visit this board much anymore.

sprintman, I think "boston butt" is the cut, and "pulled pork" refers to a means of eating BBQ meat where the meat is cooked to the point that it's so tender that you pull it apart (with forks or fingers), and have a shreadded meat on your plate.

Serve on a bun if desired, with a vinegarette type sauce.

penxdude,
BBQ is almost a hobby to me.
I've tried BBQ recipes from around the world, in either my Hooded gas monstrosity, my Brinkmann, my suitcase Weber, or my cast iron hibachi with ram air induction.

shannow, bbq seems like a excellent hobby to me bro'. we have some great bbq here in va. some of thebest comes from the little "hole in the wall" joints on the sides of the road that look like they are ready to fall down.

hey pablo, nah, the roaches don't bug me much. as long as they stay on the wall! now, when a rat runs across the floor, "houston, we have a problem" lol. penz
burnout.gif

Somewhere in southern China:

Stop in for some real Chinese BBQ, Hunan style...

HUGE rat comes running out of kitchen, waiter spots it near his feet, he tries to stomp on it and misses. Rat runs off. We continue eating. Mental image later forms if he would have managed to crush rat with foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back