FN SCAR SC/Another pistol you can't have

Status
Not open for further replies.
And they still jip you by putting on a $1 USGI AR grip LOL

Wish I could own a FN SCAR, but not willing to pay the premium. My ARs send .223 down range just as effectively.

Originally Posted By: Reddy45
And they still jip you by putting on a $1 USGI AR grip LOL

Wish I could own a FN SCAR, but not willing to pay the premium. My ARs send .223 down range just as effectively.

Yes, but are they "specifcally adapted for security missions."? (sic)
39.gif

You think they could use spell check!

Last edited:
A 7.5" barrel?! Gazooks any officer that ever actually uses it in the field is going to have permanent hearing damage.

Well at least they don't have that awful stock on these. Not only were they prone to breakage, they look like an UGG boot.

tumblr_mbjahptUym1qzibzio1_1280.jpg

Kinetic-SAS-1.jpg

Most LE agencies won't purchase or even accept fully automatic weapons. Because AR15's are always being stolen from police vehicles. If you google various cities you will see there is a pattern. Most agencies mandate officers with regular AR15/Shotgun to bring their weapons in their home every night. Most don't....

Respectfully,

Pajero!

Yes, I'm being a jerk here. Forgive me.

" ... Yes, but are they "specifcally adapted for security missions."? (sic) ..."

Should be:

" Yes, but are they "specifcally [sic] adapted for security missions."? ..."

Originally Posted By: Robenstein
Well at least they don't have that awful stock on these. Not only were they prone to breakage, they look like an UGG boot.

tumblr_mbjahptUym1qzibzio1_1280.jpg

Kinetic-SAS-1.jpg

That is hilarious!

Originally Posted By: Johnny2Bad
Yes, I'm being a jerk here. Forgive me.

" ... Yes, but are they "specifcally adapted for security missions."? (sic) ..."

Should be:

" Yes, but are they "specifcally [sic] adapted for security missions."? ..."

I have seen arguments for placing [sic] inside the quotations, or placing (sic) outside the quotations. Either way [sic] should be italicized, but I can not seem to do so in this format.
That aside, this is a casual forum, so mistakes are not unexpected. FN is a large company, and the misspelling is a finalized comment on their website. Their mistake is glaring and reflects poorly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back