Florida Made Her Old.

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
Knew a girl from Baltimore that was a go getter and socialite if not a player. We hung around for years.
She got the big idea Florida was the place for her. She moved about 12 years ago.
She was a nurse and after a few years she started putting things on Ebay. Small time and figured living here was cheap so she quit her job.
Her Ebay deal is barely spending money. She shares a house with her mother.
She got fat, I don't care but she used to. Gets out of bed at 10am gets tired at 7pm. Goes nowhere and has not much interest in anything.
A total 360.
Yes she is living her life the way she wants. Her business but its sad to see she has grown old in the mind as well.
I don't see any depression and no health issues but she just grew tired and old. Very sad.

Knew a girl from Baltimore that was a go getter and socialite if not a player. We hung around for years.
She got the big idea Florida was the place for her. She moved about 12 years ago.
She was a nurse and after a few years she started putting things on Ebay. Small time and figured living here was cheap so she quit her job.
Her Ebay deal is barely spending money. She shares a house with her mother.
She got fat, I don't care but she used to. Gets out of bed at 10am gets tired at 7pm. Goes nowhere and has not much interest in anything.
A total 360.
Yes she is living her life the way she wants. Her business but its sad to see she has grown old on the mind as well.
I don't see any depression and no health issues but she just grew tired and old. Very sad.
What does any of that have to do with living in Florida?

What does any of that have to do with living in Florida?
It seems that her cost of living went way down and everything was close and she just got in a pattern of i'm just going to cruise and it changed her. Not that it does that to others.
That lifestyle sucked the spirit right out of her. Her choice though

It seems that her cost of living went way down and everything was close and she just got in a pattern of i'm just going to cruise and it changed her. Not that it does that to others.
^^
100%

Without knowing the person, it does seem that there might be an issue with depression. To lose interest in regular activities - presuming that she enjoyed these before - and also not caring about her personal health by getting fat, makes the case for professional opinion.

Having said that, she might not accept any outside opinions. Burnout from nursing is not uncommon.

Maybe she needs professional help ?

How old is this woman ?

Last edited:
Without knowing the person, it does seem that there might be an issue with depression. To lose interest in regular activities - presuming that she enjoyed these before - and also not caring about her personal health by getting fat, makes the case for professional opinion.

Having said that, she might not accept any outside opinions. Burnout from nursing is not uncommon.
I think you are spot on. Thanks

I guess this is how Silicon Valley people look at people who left and move to low cost area to raise a family.

Anyways, whatever works for everyone, different strokes for different folks. We have freedom and people have choices, it is wonderful.

Back