Fleetguard lf16035 stratapore with Rotella t4 2015 6.7 Cummins

free oil changes are done at my dealer so gonna start servicing myself. Just wanted to make sure that the Fleetguard lf16035 stratapore oil filter would be alright and a good match with the Rotella T4 15W40 for my 6.7 cummins? Since that oil is more conventional oil and the filter I think is like a dual stage and doesnt let much through it supposedly.

free oil changes are done at my dealer so gonna start servicing myself. Just wanted to make sure that the Fleetguard lf16035 stratapore oil filter would be alright and a good match with the Rotella T4 15W40 for my 6.7 cummins? Since that oil is more conventional oil and the filter I think is like a dual stage and doesnt let much through it supposedly.
Depends on the filter's efficiency ... do you know what the Fleetgaurd says it is?

Depends on the filter's efficiency ... do you know what the Fleetgaurd says it is?

Fleetguard LF16035 Dodge Ram Cummins Oil Filter specifications:​

• 30 microns at 100% efficiency
  • 10 microns at 60% efficiency
  • The flow rate of 8.72 GPM
  • Maximum Working Pressure of 125 PSI.

Is that what you meant? I just want to make sure the conventional rotella T4 15w40 will be ok in this as opposed to a synthetic.

Last edited:

Fleetguard LF16035 Dodge Ram Cummins Oil Filter specifications:​

• 30 microns at 100% efficiency
  • 10 microns at 60% efficiency
  • The flow rate of 8.72 GPM
  • Maximum Working Pressure of 125 PSI.

Is that what you meant? I just want to make sure the conventional rotella T4 15w40 will be ok in this as opposed to a synthetic.
It’ll be fine, I believe that any filter can filter any type of motor oil.

Back