Fleetguard fuel filters off 2012 Ram, 9,500 miles, 14 months

All, I thought I would share what my fuel filters look like on my 2012 Cummins Ram after ~9,500 miles and ~14 months. I usually buy diesel from higher volume stations here in Iowa (Kwik Star and Murphy). I have the Throttle Up kit on my truck and use Fleetguard in all 3 locations. I buy the filters on Amazon with no trouble and they are authentic Fleetguard filters. All 3 filters are ~$85 shipped to my house.

Just my $0.02

Hey, thanks for buying Fleetguard. One word of caution though...make sure you check out the source when you buy Fleetguard through Amazon. Cummins does not sell genuine product through online retailers like Amazon so there is the possibility of consumers like you receiving counterfeit product that is branded nearly identically to genuine product. In the event you don't have a local Cummins sales & service branch or OEM dealer near you, I think Cummins does now have their own eCommerce site that you can purchase Fleetguard through.

Hey, thanks for buying Fleetguard. One word of caution though...make sure you check out the source when you buy Fleetguard through Amazon. Cummins does not sell genuine product through online retailers like Amazon so there is the possibility of consumers like you receiving counterfeit product that is branded nearly identically to genuine product. In the event you don't have a local Cummins sales & service branch or OEM dealer near you, I think Cummins does now have their own eCommerce site that you can purchase Fleetguard through.

interesting, they look authentic if they aren't! :unsure:

Here's the links...

They likely are legitimate being sold by a reseller, but our legal team seizes millions of dollars of counterfeit product coming out of Asia every year. Often times the branding has been replicated nearly identically, but when you cut open the filter it becomes apparent that they are not the same. Just a forewarning!

Back