Fleetfilter--A+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I'd share some feedback from a recent experience I had when purchasing oil filters from fleetfilter.com. BLUF, fleetfilter is a top-notch company that provides exceptional customer service. Their prices are great and my filters were delivered promtly and in perfect condition. It's not often that I come across a company that truly is concerned with customer service, Fleetfilter is one of those companies.

I will 2nd that!!!
cheers.gif

I agree....Found them thru posts here and I ordered $300 dollars worth for me,wife,buddies and camp generator. I am working on the in-laws 2 vehicles and some other guys I run with to place another order.

Just as a comparison I bought a Wix 42222 air filter for about $16 w/shipping and local is $33..

I really appreciate all of your comments. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service first then great prices second. If any of you have any problems with us, let me know and I will take care of it the best that I can.
Thanks again
Bryan
Manager

I have also ordered from fleetfilter...very good prices and fast shipping. I wished I could have ordered more but the 6 I bought will be more than enough for this Sierra and our next truck will be a Ford so then I can order more.

I too cannot say enough good about them. Ordered enough for 2 year supply on all my vehicles, and they are the only place I will buy from in the future. Great quality filter, and about 1/2 the price of my local Napa when I get a half dozen or so at a time...

I have ordered from Fleetfilter 2 times so far, stocking up for the multiple vehicles I own as well as for family and friends at very good prices.

I experienced very good customer service and fast shipping both times.

If they would only start carrying internal automatic transmission filters they'd be perfect.
wink.gif

I highly recommend doing business with Fleetfilter.
thumbsup.gif
approved.gif

What is the latest intel on FleetFilter ?
Anybody ?
I've ordered before and the order was economical and shipping was fast. Excellent.

Today, I worked up an order and the only shipping options were "Pick Up" and some horrendously expensive UPS or FedEx option. I mean about $150 shipping on a $40 order.
Needless to say, I closed down and didn't order.

What happened ?

I know they had posted here that WIX (or NAPA)forced them to raise prices. Is this part of that deal ?

I was stunned.

Anybody ordered recently? I found this thread where purchasers were still very pleased from April.

We have been getting a few calls on this. The problem is on the address screen the country selected is wrong. I wanna say either you didn't select a country, or the country setting wrong. Look at this again and see if it is different.

As far as Canada orders go, I am still trying to find a good shipping company that has better rates. We use UPS and I am trying to get better rates from them. The only problem with them is that there is a duty charge when it crosses the border.
Thanks all
Bryan

I will never order anything from a company that only ships to Canada by UPS. UPS is the worst delivery company to ship to Canada with, their fees are way higher than any others. USPS is the cheapest, Fedex and DHL aren't too bad either. With USPS, if the value is less than $20 there are no extra fees when it arrives.

Quote:

We have been getting a few calls on this. The problem is on the address screen the country selected is wrong. I wanna say either you didn't select a country, or the country setting wrong. Look at this again and see if it is different.

As far as Canada orders go, I am still trying to find a good shipping company that has better rates. We use UPS and I am trying to get better rates from them. The only problem with them is that there is a duty charge when it crosses the border.
Thanks all
Bryan

Bryan,

I know you (or used to) use UPS software that also handles your inventory. Now I'm sure that it has the ability to be adjusted since I'm also sure that you have inventory miscounts here and there. Now I'm also sure that this is a royal PITA to use that utility JUST for a few Canadian orders..

..BUT..can you "ship to yourself' for no-charge via the UPS software? If so, your inventory system stays intact and then you merely take the exact same package, slap a new label on it ..get your Pitney Bowes to puke out the postage.. and put it out with the mail that you also surely do daily.

Problem solved (somehow, I know this can't be that easy)

I am looking at USPS as a shipping option real hard. The only problem is that my post office sucks. It seems that they find the oldest and grouchest people and give them jobs. The mailman won't touch packages. He walks along our street and he will not come back to get it. I have a few tricks up my sleeve. I just can't beleive it is this hard.
I really don't use that type of inventory program. So the only thing I need now is a mailman that will help me. I really appreciate the help though.
Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back