FLAT ? THREADED!! Anyone else having problems??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:

Nope. Your description is accurate for the old forum. On the new forum, if you click on "Reply" or "Quote" in a person's post (like I did to reply to your post), then in threaded mode my reply will show up as a reply to your post.

Yeah, you're right. I just checked again. Those changes don't go down easy! So now it's possible to ignore certain people by not replying to them while still posting in a thread. Hee-hee-hee!
tongue.gif

On the other hand, this new method basically forces you to reply to a particular person in the thread. That means, if you just want to add a comment, it might be cause for a fight breaking out, because the comment appears to be addressed at one particular person. That's not good...

So far I simply clicked reply on the last post in any thread to that I replied. I wonder how many people I've ticked off by accident.
grin.gif

Last edited:
Yes but ignorance is bliss if you keep it in flat mode.

I only type in QR with preview on. Then hit "continue" insert a few assinine smileys and hit
banana.gif
continue... so threaded is only a viewable choice (and rather irritating)

Nothing is as irritating as the PM now.
deadhorse.gif

Search (in subject) is turning up a huge list of all individual posts on a topic rather that just the main thread.

Thanks for all the fine tuning work that's being done. It's getting better every day. search is very fast compared to the old one.

Still has problems. I came here by way of a link in my email and it shows "threaded" rather than flat. Just want to come back in here like the old site was set up with the reading of posts and users, above following right on down to the bottom or last post.

Darth-Sidious.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back