Flames

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I have seen many a flame
128.gif
on the tog in my short tenure, I thought all of you would enjoy seeing an inferno of flames on another board. Enjoy!

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?s=5abf04bd169761e5908d3d80b5100b46&t=8314&page=1&pp=22

JKH

lol.gif
ROFLMAO. This guy solicited opinions... and he got it!!!! Otherwise, the people were rather polite with their opinions. I enjoyed it moreso because I personally don't care for tuner cars.

Wow! The boys at this BMW site sure are a mean spirited, uppity, sissy lot. Personally, I'm just happy that my car has a tailpipe. I think I'll fit in with the old school Subaru crowd a bit better.

ya, I agree. My 92 mirage is having electrical problems right now with the ECU. I asked on the mirage board for help and some of the kids on the mirage board just threw insults like "check your blinker fluid" "maybe you were driving against the wind, the stock mirage is pretty slow"
twak.gif
mad.gif

Boys,

Page 4 on BMW thread,5/8's down the page:MOMMA MIA!Grandpa's,take your heart medication lol!

[ December 07, 2005, 11:58 AM: Message edited by: Alan ]

quote:

ya, I agree. My 92 mirage is having electrical problems right now with the ECU. I asked on the mirage board for help and some of the kids on the mirage board just threw insults like "check your blinker fluid" "maybe you were driving against the wind, the stock mirage is pretty slow"

We're pretty lucky for what we have here. Quite a few boards are a joke; low on knowledge, high on opinion and speculation. The tuner crowd is the worst.

Mike

I wonder how that would look on my 150. It has the anemic 4.6 liter and I have been looking for cool exhaust tips, stickers etc.... to boost its get up and go a little.

I think he should have added a flame arrestor too. . .

Yeah, Pablo is right. That childishness is what you get when you combine a bunch of children with unprofessional (or asleep at the switch) supervision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back