Fitness Evolution Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know anything about it, but as long as it doesn't dwell on the whole non-intimidating bit like Planet Fitness and have a farce like PF's "Lunk Alarm", then I'd say jump on it. Even if it does, $9.99/mo is dirt cheap chump change for a gym membership, hard to beat.

Originally Posted By: LoneRanger
Don't know anything about it, but as long as it doesn't dwell on the whole non-intimidating bit like Planet Fitness and have a farce like PF's "Lunk Alarm", then I'd say jump on it. Even if it does, $9.99/mo is dirt cheap chump change for a gym membership, hard to beat.

Or free pizza on Thursdays! LOL

No contracts and month to month just try it.......Locations vary even amongst PF I tried and felt $10/month was nice but did not love the clientele and gym attitudes.

I would jump on that price in a heartbeat. I pay $40/month at Lifetime Fitness and I still think it's too expensive. I guess I really shouldn't complain as I should be paying $80+/month. Benefits of dating a personal trainer I guess! =)

But honestly, as long as they have the equipment/facilities that you want/need, find the one at the lowest price point in a location that works for you.

And like stated previously, try it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back