First Time Oil Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.
We finally have an oil filter on our '69 VW camper Bus.
Got a CB Performance in/out oil pump kit, hydraulic lines from NAPA, and a filter mount. They didn't have filters on these until the 72 Busses. Feels good to have cleaner oil.

withhoses.jpg

DSC01174.jpg

LOL.gif
It took so long to load the 2nd image ...I kept staring at that upper one ..wondering what I was missing. What Bosch filter
54.gif
LOL.gif

Good work!!

Oh Jah. A Boscholator! I will prolly switch to a Wix next OC because I like those really well.
(The Purolator/Bosch flows nicely though...The OP gauge which is still tapped in after the filter shows exactly the same pressures as it did before the filter was installed.)

For all I know, it could have been up for a while. I right clicked on the image and put it in its own window for a minute or two. I was determined to find that Bosch filter
grin2.gif
I was about to post "What the heck are you guys talking about??" when I came back and saw the top edge of the second image.

crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: river_rat
Oh Jah. A Boscholator! I will prolly switch to a Wix next OC because I like those really well.
(The Purolator/Bosch flows nicely though...The OP gauge which is still tapped in after the filter shows exactly the same pressures as it did before the filter was installed.)

Gotta have a Bosch on that VW, don't scare it by using foreign parts! hahahaha
LOL.gif

Originally Posted By: StevieC
Originally Posted By: river_rat

LOL.gif

LOL.gif

Originally Posted By: StevieC
LOL.gif

Indeed. I think the American filter goes well with the American crankcase, and all the Mexican and Brazilian parts in the engine.
grin2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back