Finding a Common Gear/Trans Oil for 4 Vehicles

I've got a fleet of 4 M/T vehicles and was hoping to see if I could use the same gear oil in all of them. It seems that the Honda MTF is a diff visc than what is needed for the other two cars so I'm not sure my plan will work.

1655404101143.jpg

Here is what I have used:

1655404190413.jpg

Honda MTF is the Hondas
Delvac and Gear 300 in the GT3. The Delvac was terrible cold and fine once warm (makes sense looking at the Visc numbers). The Gear 300 is great cold and just fine warm). Most folks who use the Gear 300 in the GT3 recommend yearly changes as I think the high VI causes it to breakdown.
MT90 in the Celica (since ~2002). Works great. Starts to grind into 3rd/4th once the fluid wears. Looking at the numbers I think Gear 300 would work fine here as well.
I was wondering if the Gear 300 would work in the S2000 diff and/or trans or if that isn't a great idea. I've heard of folks doing this and I believe the Motul website recommends it.

Most of these cars don't see too many miles per year <6k.

Common Gear oil is overrated.
would also suggest using gl-4(only) rated gear oil where acceptable and gl-5 where needed.
shifting can be affected by using gl-5 .. even dual rated gear oil in gl-4 application.

Back