Finally someone mentions the elephant in the room

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/05c36962-c594-11dd-b516-000077b07658.html?nclick_check=1

Quote:
I have never believed that there is a secret United Nations plot to take over the US. I have never seen black helicopters hovering in the sky above Montana. But, for the first time in my life, I think the formation of some sort of world government is plausible.

A "world government" would involve much more than co-operation between nations. It would be an entity with state-like characteristics, backed by a body of laws. The European Union has already set up a continental government for 27 countries, which could be a model. The EU has a supreme court, a currency, thousands of pages of law, a large civil service and the ability to deploy military force.

In terms of human political history/human behavior, it's the next logical outcome.
21.gif

Originally Posted By: lewdwig
It will be "too big to fail".

On the contrary. It would be too big to work.

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Germany would never have us.
LOL.gif

The French would slather you with butter.

Originally Posted By: moribundman
Originally Posted By: lewdwig
It will be "too big to fail".

On the contrary. It would be too big to work.

What are these two big pillows???????????................ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Quote:
French President Nicolas Sarkozy, who convened the Oct. 4 meeting, called for a global summit ``as soon as possible'' to implement ``a real and complete reform of the international financial system.'' He said ``all actors'' must be supervised, including credit-rating firms and hedge funds. Executive-pay systems must also be reviewed, he said.

``We want a new world to come out of this,'' Sarkozy said. ``We want to set up the basis for a capitalism of entrepreneurs, not speculators.''

Finance ministers from the Group of Seven industrialized nations meet in Washington later this week.

http://www.bloomsberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601068&sid=aIcEL0jjSK74&refer=home
Every time the G7 or G20 meet...be worried.

I have seen the black helicopters in Texas. Unmarked and flat black. They were around for several years and then stopped. Large gold toned discs in the open side doors. [Not directly related to the world gov't thing]

A one world Gov't has been the goal of many nations, and one particular large religion for many centuries, maybe millenia.

Sarkozy is right about eliminated speculators, not investors.

you need to govern with ?what money. oh, i forgot, the people will demand to have computer chips embedded in them, just like they do in Bogota, Chile, and the Honduras, former Soviet Union, Iraq, etc.
hahahahahahahahaha.

Originally Posted By: scoobie
you need to govern with ?what money. oh, i forgot, the people will demand to have computer chips embedded in them, just like they do in Bogota, Chile, and the Honduras, former Soviet Union, Iraq, etc.
hahahahahahahahaha.

I would die before I let them embed a computer chip in myself.

Jim Bohannon posed the question on his radio show "Just who is behind ..or who wants this "one world government". He get a few this and that type of response ..

I called in and said "Wall St." I said that they didn't care who made it ..sold it ..consumed it ..or benefited from it ..they only wanted to broker it.

He didn't quite know what to say. No borders ..no treaties ..no nationalism ..no protectionism

Quote:
No borders ..no treaties ..no nationalism ..no protectionism

..and, most likely, no wars. Now a riot or 250 may be in store for lack of resources ..but competition should distribute them to the lowest or highest bidder depending on if you're producing or consuming.

Originally Posted By: greenaccord02
The mafia will be alive and well in the New World Order, I can tell you that. The black market is where it's at.

Well, I'd say that there will be plenty of enforcers and a few choke points here and there ..but you'll have those sorta of things running a seamless global commercial enterprise. Local management will handle the locals.

So in this new system, whose tactics will be employed to quell dissent from the disenfranchised? And whose will be employed to save the souls of sinners?

On one side, you have the French who in recent history have allowed the disenfranchised free reign in an arson frenzy.

In the middle, you have the Chinese who continue human rights violations even after their horrific handling of the (simply embarrassing to them) Tiananmen Square dissenters in 1989.

And finally, at the other extreme you have elements of Sharia Law, which allows for cutting off the hands of petty thieves, execute women for merely the perception of infidelity, kill homosexuals to save them from their sins.

So which of these does the new world order want to build from a model in quest of utopia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back