finally some proof...for all the doubting thomas's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I doubted......

But let me get my photoshop prgram and I will put myself and my car on the moon and say Castrol Edge got me there.

banana2.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: ZZman
Not that I doubted......

But let me get my photoshop prgram and I will put myself and my car on the moon and say Castrol Edge got me there.

banana2.gif

+1 Was thinking similarly. The whack jobs (thomas) that didn't believe in the first place would likely say those are computer generated images in the photos.

Cool pics though. The fact that the astronaut's footpath is still there and visible, is quite amazing.

Was Apollo 14 the mission where they went over to check out an old Surveyor site? If I remember correctly they brought back a small piece of it.

One interesting thing is how black space is behind the moon without a atmosphere. On the dark side of the moon, and in deep space the temperature is 3-6 degrees above absolute zero. At least they got the shadow in the right spot...

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been a while, but as I recall there were legitimate questions about the published pictures of the moon landing.
A reasonable conclusion is that they indeed were there, but had to fake some pics later for whatever reasons.
At least they were better than the Lee Harvey Oswald pictures of his head put on another body carrying and showing off his firearms.
Roscoe White [Dallas Cop] had other versions of the picture in his possession at his death.

Off topic but yeah now that you mention it, seems like I remember a story about some guy named Pablo or perhaps it was Paul, associated with the grassy knoll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back