Finally Detailed the M235i

This was just a quick and dirty afternoon project- the car needed it and I wanted it looking good if I get a chance to flip it. I used BMW Car Wash Shampoo Concentrate, BMW Wheel Cleaner Gel, and Eagle One Wax As-U-Dry. After 7 years and 61k miles I think it still looks pretty decent.
1621741394446.png

1621741623241.png

Last edited:
One more thing, BMW Wheel Cleaner Gel is the best wheel cleaner I've used.

Last edited:
Nice! I need to do my 135icM one day this week, now that pollen has died down a bit. Don’t think I have the time to put a machine and carpro essence plus on it right now, though I should... but at least get the dirt and grime off with a good wash.

Have you always used the BMW cleaning products? Looks great.
Thanks! I've used their car wash, interior cleaner and wheel cleaner for decades, but I also use some Griot's, Meguiar's and Zymol products as well.

One more thing, BMW Wheel Cleaner Gel is the best wheel cleaner I've used.
@MCompact
Thanks for this! I picked some up today for the brake dust filthy basketweaves on my E30. Worked really well, probably removed 90% or more. May have worked better with a pressure washer rather than garden hose & nozzle.

@MCompact
Thanks for this! I picked some up today for the brake dust filthy basketweaves on my E30. Worked really well, probably removed 90% or more. May have worked better with a pressure washer rather than garden hose & nozzle.
I'm glad it worked out for you!

Back