Finally...Autozone in Fairbanks, AK

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the subject states, we are finally getting two Autozones in the 'banks. Competition for NAPA and OReilly is always good.

Yes I noticed when I lived in San Diego they had pretty much everything. In Oregon, and Washington not so much.
I like variety as well.

I fished in Bristol bay about six times. One summer about 5 years back it was particularly cold. One of the older guys said it was the coldest fishing summer he had ever experienced. I could barely take it. Don't know how you handle the temps in the winter.......

Like the Mark Twain saying goes:"The coldest winter I ever saw was the summer I spent in San Francisco."

So how does that work as far as having a decent inventory? In the other 48 states they can get most everything overnight. If your Autozone in Alaska doesn't have a part on hand, how long before they can actually get it to you?

Originally Posted By: DNVDMAX
As the subject states, we are finally getting two Autozones in the 'banks. Competition for NAPA and OReilly is always good.

Awesome. Fairbanks born and raised, went to UAF also. Been out for 15 years now. Heard many things (like we have a Walmart now) but always wondered if the auto parts extended beyond NAPA.

Is ABS Alaskan Battery still around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back