Finally, a simple easy to service car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the ultimate simple easy to service car. Even behind the dashboard can be reached without removing anything. The fuel system can be completely overhauled with a couple of tools, some gaskets and an hour of spare time. You want simple? It's here.

A simple car.

Nothing about that interests me. I wouldn't drive it if they gave it to me. A new go-cart is probably more technologically advanced, and considering the technology that goes into Briggs & Stratton engines, that's really saying something.

Bet that's one of the awesome stamped-steel air cooled Crosley engines-I'd be afraid to even START it! No safety features whatsoever, even though it was built here in Cincinnati-a motorcycle would be a better idea.

Last edited:
I'd rather be seen driving a Yugo or even(I can hardly say it) a Fiat 500 POP. On second thought, I'd rather shoot myself than drive that Crosley or a Fiat anything.

Originally Posted By: HosteenJorje
I'd rather be seen driving a Yugo or even(I can hardly say it) a Fiat 500 POP. On second thought, I'd rather shoot myself than drive that Crosley or a Fiat anything.

ha ha ha just saw your post. funny but true!

Actually, I would rather have a King Midget. Slightly more power, and really reliable engine, and just as simple, if not more so. Will cruise at 50 mph, whereas I am sure the crosley won't cruise more than 35/40.

Originally Posted By: HosteenJorje

So you're saying that you don't like the current Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Chrysler, Maserati, Ferrari, and Alfa Romeo lineup, eh?

They all qualify as Fiat anything's at this point in time.

BC.

Hello, It's an extremely nifty bit of US automotive history.

Anyone anywhere could put on an Uncle Sam suit and drive it in a 4th of July parade.
It would be fun.

You see where it has air conditioning? Right above the trailing edge of the front fender forward of the door hinge. Kira

Hahahahaha,

My 2009 F150 heater blend door actuator just failed. To change it, one must remove the dashboard, air conditioning evap, steering wheel, radio, drivers seat, center console, and associated miscellaneous components. The actuator is on the bottom of the heater plenum, completely inaccessible to mere mortals.

Maybe there is something to simplicity.

Originally Posted By: Cujet
Hahahahaha,

My 2009 F150 heater blend door actuator just failed. To change it, one must remove the dashboard, air conditioning evap, steering wheel, radio, drivers seat, center console, and associated miscellaneous components. The actuator is on the bottom of the heater plenum, completely inaccessible to mere mortals.

Maybe there is something to simplicity.

That's just a Ford thing. Has nothing to do with it being complex.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back