Filter delivered with crushed box and dirty

Late to the party here, but I also ordered a couple of filters, supposedly "sold by and shipped by" Amazon, and they arrived in the same plastic bag as mentioned above. Both filters were out of their cartons and the cartons were smashed. Did not appear there was anything wrong with them...no rattles...but I'm not ordering any other similar items from Mr. Bezos.
I don't like the way Amazon packages anything anymore when they ship items ... disappointing on the way they've gone with shipping. Anything gets damaged, it's going back on their dime.

My 5 pcs Fram Ultra came yesterday after 11 days. They put them inside paper bags. Filter box are beaten up, probably because they were toss and turn inside the Amazon bag. I haven't open to see if the filters are ok. Plastic adhesive tape are still in tact.

I ordered acdeclo filters from amazon that came beat up shipped in a bag, returned it because the gasket was somewhat loose although it probably could've worked fine. I ordered again and it came in its own box from a different location and packaged much better

Back