Fifty years

In another fifty years the guy on the right won’t be able to make out any of his tattoos what with all the wrinkles and folds he will accumulate.

Guy on the left sure seems self conscious, maybe that hes not happy with his life? shrug Or just wishing he brought sunglasses crackmeup

The one on the left would have longer hair and been at work making $1.75 an hour. I can't believe all the young people out and about in the middle of any work day now, on their phones stock trading I guess, or "working" on their phones.

Originally Posted By: goodtimes
The one on the left would have longer hair and been at work making $1.75 an hour. I can't believe all the young people out and about in the middle of any work day now, on their phones stock trading I guess, or "working" on their phones.
That is what I don't get either. I am 34 and have people I went to high school with never actually be at work or work some entry level job but they are always posting vacation pics on Instagram to Hawaii or Thailand. Then they make fun of me for working at the same place for as long as I have. O and I am not a fan of tattoos. If someone wants to get them fine, but at least on a girl it is a deal breaker for me.

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2022
Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
That is what I don't get either. I am 34 and have people I went to high school with never actually be at work or work some entry level job but they are always posting vacation pics on Instagram to Hawaii or Thailand. Then they make fun of me for working at the same place for as long as I have. O and I am not a fan of tattoos. If someone wants to get them fine, but at least on a girl it is a deal breaker for me.
I would even sweat it. These tatted up folks better hope it doesn't take out their liver because it is a reality if you take it too far.

I was 16 in 1968. The 2018 guy is pretty much spot on. There is so much wrong with the depiction of the guy from 1968! laugh

That is what I don't get either. I am 34 and have people I went to high school with never actually be at work or work some entry level job but they are always posting vacation pics on Instagram to Hawaii or Thailand. Then they make fun of me for working at the same place for as long as I have.
It's simple, it's called debt. I knew someone like that at one time. She was always flying off to somewhere or on some trip. Always wondered how she did it as she had just a regular job. After a few years, she kinda disappeared, bumped into her a few times and she had stopped with all the travel, I guess the bills had finally caught up to her. I still run into a few people like that, fully leveraged on their credit report, just making enough to pay the minimums and afford rent so no lates on their credit reports. Still rented them the apartment because the roommate had no debt and good credit. Still talks of liking to travel and how having roommates is good so they don't spend that much on rent.

Originally Posted By: gman2304
... There is so much wrong with the depiction of the guy from 1968! laugh
I guess some folks don't realize in 1968 they still had sailors, construction workers, and many others who work hard and party hard... Also I think the 1968 guy was supposed to smoke 3 packs a day? Weren't they the kids of the rock'n'roll generation?

People looked cleaner then, up until the last 10-15 years. Now, if you are not tatted up head to toe, have a cave man beard, have a dozen piercings, and your earlobe dangles in a loop you can stick your hand through, you are some kind of freak.

Hey...if you feel ok with looking at the same shirt and pants design for the remainder of your life...all the power to you.

Last edited:
This times a million! Tattoos on chicks=disgusting! sick Those adults who seem to be constantly chillaxing but always seem to have a bunch of money probably have VERY generous rich parents.

The dude on the left is probably one of the clean cut preppy dudes from the 60s and not a hippie laugh

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
The dude on the left is probably one of the clean cut preppy dudes from the 60s and not a hippie laugh ^ Yes!

Last edited:
One other thing that doesn't look right about the 1968 dude. His swimsuit. No one wore beach jammer trumks in 1968. It would have been a body hugging brief style swim suit. Or, if it came down the leg at all, it would have been perhaps a 2" inseam, and still body hugging. I often wonder what people today would think if a guy walked out at a pool wearing a swimsuit from the '60's.

Yep. Baggy shorts just didn’t catch on until the ‘90s. I can’t stand baggy clothes, period. I want some kind of support for my waist.

Ageed. Men used to have swim trunks, not "baggies". As a scuba diver I seek out 70's style men's swim trunks to wear under a wet suit, not easy to find any more. The alternative is a Speedo style banana hammock and I'm not rockin' one of those. These baggy things would be unbearably bunchy under a wet suit. They're OK for boat wear.