Ferrari Managements?

Am I the only person who thinks Ferrari should overhaul team management? They have made so many questionable decisions over the past couple years. Enzo is doing flip flops in the grave.
MHO
Smoky

Being an older team I'm sure the culture is slow to change. They would be lucky if they come third in the constructor championship this year based on what I'm seeing. They will more like Forth or fifth place constructors champion.

Combined with the Fact that Vettel won't be coming back next year, I've given up on rooting for them.

I think Vettel will have a hard time getting a good contract for next year.

Being an older team I'm sure the culture is slow to change. They would be lucky if they come third in the constructor championship this year based on what I'm seeing. They will more like Forth or fifth place constructors champion.

Combined with the Fact that Vettel won't be coming back next year, I've given up on rooting for them.

I think Vettel will have a hard time getting a good contract for next year.
I think Ferrari were late to the aero game when red bull were king. ENZO was known to say that so much aero did not sell his cars, at the time, lewis was racing for mclaren, and some questioned his move to upstart merc. of course ross braun was ever present. vettell used to have so much focus he never blinked

I think it's a matter of building the team around the lead driver and chief engineer. At least that's the way that it worked during the Schumacher era. Michael started at Ferrari in '96, and it took a few years of he and Ross Brawn working together to build a car that suited his style. Then they dominated. Any other driver in the team was definitely second-fiddle. Just ask Rubens Barrichello.

And there is also the four straight championships that Vettel won working with Adrian Newey at Red Bull. He was the dominant driver of the blown diffuser era. But he was not able to repeat that success at Ferrari, even though I give him credit for being technically proficient. His working relationship to the chief engineer never gelled.

Reactions: JC1
Back