Feral Cat

You can come get the 7 of them that my wife is collecting. We started off with one and she wasn't able to trap it in time, and then we had 6. There's still a few of those hanging around and a few new ones, one of which needs trapped and fixed.

Needless to say, I'm not amused by the whole endeavor. I have a rather dim view of what feral cats are good for.

I fight a neverending battle to keep them out of the garage and off my TL, that and they get stuck in there and crap in the corner.
Two are more than enough! They know I will chase them with a broom if they do anything to one of the cars. A small cheap bottle with water to spray them with on occassion is exactly what I used to teach them what they could and could not get away with.

Two are more than enough! They know I will chase them with a broom if they do anything to one of the cars. A small cheap bottle with water to spray them with on occassion is exactly what I used to teach them what they could and could not get away with.
I let the dog chase them whenever I'm at home. That's about all I can do. My preferred method moves a little faster, but if I want to stay married, I can't use it.

Back