Fellow GTA members, where to get Amsoil and Redline?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does fellow GTA members know where to get Amsoil and Redline synthetics in Toronto for a competitive price? Thanks in advance.
smile.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Employee#08:
Does fellow GTA members know where to get Amsoil and Redline synthetics in Toronto for a competitive price? Thanks in advance.
smile.gif

Maybe you should contact a sponsor of this site, they would be able to help you.

quote:

Originally posted by msparks:

quote:

smile.gif

Maybe you should contact a sponsor of this site, they would be able to help you.

Keep in mind he lives up here in Toronto, so shipping the oil from the US would be way more costly than finding a local Amsoil dealer.

We need to get some Canadian oil sponsors on here.

quote:

Originally posted by Patman:

quote:

Originally posted by msparks:

quote:

smile.gif

Keep in mind he lives up here in Toronto, so shipping the oil from the US would be way more costly than finding a local Amsoil dealer.

We need to get some Canadian oil sponsors on here.

Patman,

As I have emailed you and also mentioned on here many times. I am authorized to sell to Canada, and because the shipment comes out of either 2 of the Canada Distribution Centers, the sale is done in $CDN and shipping would be the same weather you went to a Canuk or ordered through me. I can understand giving the business to a fellow countrymen, but if folks would like continued support of this site I would recommend that forum members go through site sponsors.

Please visit this link
http://theoildrop.server101.com/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=12;t=000002

If anyone from canada is interested please contact me anytime. 877-464-8798 or email [email protected]

cheers.gif
Not only in Canada, eh but in Hawaii, Peurto Rico, New Zealand. It's interesting how many folks say they've never heard of it. It's on the fences of some races and in an increasing number of magazines. Some of us are in a program where we get leads from inquirers. With all this info, it shouldn't be hard to get what you need where you need it.

I've got a friend in TO that sells Redline for $15.50 per quart taxes included. I just bought 6 quarts, if you are interested I can ask him on your behalf. Shoot me a reply and I can check for you.

Joey

Looks like Amsoil is the way to go because of price. ASL or S2000? Anybody use S2000 in their 95-99 Maxima? What are your thoughts in this application?

[ April 25, 2003, 06:29 AM: Message edited by: Employee#08 ]

JP Motorsports (or something like that) in Mississauga on Derry Road between Airport Road and Hwy 10 on the South side carry Redline.

Cockpit on Dundas / Winston Churchill in Mississauga carries Amsoil.

Paco

Hey, I see we have a possible Redline sponsor now! (see below this thread)

I bet it's cheaper for us Canadians to order from them than getting it up here. JPR wants $17 a quart for Redline!! And if you think that's bad, Performance Improvements wants over $20 per quart!!!
shocked.gif

It's actually JRP (Johnston Research & Performance Inc.)

Redline oil costs $17.50 plus tax there!
shocked.gif

[ April 26, 2003, 07:19 AM: Message edited by: BOBISTHEOILGUY ]

quote:

Originally posted by Patman:
Hey, I see we have a possible Redline sponsor now! (see below this thread)

I bet it's cheaper for us Canadians to order from them than getting it up here.

Looks very promising. Will people from this forum get a special discount? On the other hand, we do have to figure out the duties and taxes on top of the price. I would rather go with USPS as they have lower rates. Something to consider though....

quote:

Originally posted by **** in Falls Church:
>>>ASL or S2000?

I use 0W-30 in all 4 cars. It is a stronger oil, and has been known to give better fuel economy.
I figure it is worth the extra US$10 per year.

From the UOAs of the S2000 on this site, it appears to be a better oil then the ASL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back