Feel Good Christmas Movies

2020 is coming to an end and we need to watch a few feel-good Christmas movies. What are your recommendations?

I recommend Operation Christmas Drop, a romantic comedy based on the annual Christmas air drop in Micronesia from the Andersen Air Force Base in Guam. Plenty of Airforce Planes and lots of romance for the ladies and girls in your family. Great action shots of the Hercules C-130. On Netflix.

Last edited:
Feel good Christmas movies? I don’t have a good attention span for movies unless they are about cars lol but Home Alone 1 and 2 is good for Christmas and a Charlie Brown Christmas. That’s about the only Christmas movies I know lol.

Love love love Christmas Vacation! Every year I switch my Facebook profile picture to this because the older I get the more I understand Cousin Eddie. And yes, I have a hat like that.
32DE6A4E-E786-4E65-A57C-AF2A93E85D79.jpeg

Cobra and Rambo, no Christmas is Christmas without Stallone.

While we're at it, let's add Schwarzenegger's Jingle All The Way to the list.

DieHard. A Christmas party at a high-rise office building is ruined by a hostile takeover. Cop John McClane saves Christmas Eve and his estranged wife, whose name is, of course. Holly. :) Also Gremlins. I don't know about you but it makes me feel good, mostly because of Barney. The script called for Barney to get killed by the Gremlins but Spielberg decided to let him live. lol

My two faves are ‘A Christmas Story’ and ‘Christmas Vacation’. My little granddaughter loves ‘How The Grinch Stole Christmas’ so I enjoy watching it with her.

Last edited:
Christmas vacation, home alone 1 and 2, the grinch, and a Christmas story are go to’s for us. Already have watched them

Back