Favorite tequila?

my favorite tequila is clase azul. it is very good tequila. the bottles are work of arts. not easy to find in canada. i also like mezcal. my favorite mezcal is also clase azul. and also del maguey mezcal. both tequila and mezcal can be aged over 25 years.
My dad always had a bottle of mezcal he would make drinks with. I remember me and a friend of mine from high school snuck it out and chugged the whole thing down haha! We were probably in the 9th grade :ROFLMAO:

my favorite tequila is clase azul. it is very good tequila. the bottles are work of arts. not easy to find in canada. i also like mezcal. my favorite mezcal is also clase azul. and also del maguey mezcal. both tequila and mezcal can be aged over 25 years.
I wasn't sure if mezcal was too far off topic, but since someone else took it there:

We picked up a bottle of Bruxo No.2 while in San Jose Del Cabo after experiencing delicious mezcal-based drinks at the resort. Tasty stuff.

My dad always had a bottle of mezcal he would make drinks with. I remember me and a friend of mine from high school snuck it out and chugged the whole thing down haha! We were probably in the 9th grade :ROFLMAO:
mezcal is quite smoky. they use fire pits to roast the agave hearts. it is quite a process. pechuga mezcal is the most elaborate of all to produce. they use a chicken breast on the third distillation pass.

Olmeca Altos makes a good plata. IIRC, their facilities were bought from Patron, or something along those lines.
Check out this website, it shows which NOM makes each tequila, and importantly, how:
Tequila was surprisingly well regulated to me when I dove into it last year.

66CE0381-DE0B-46BD-8A6C-A26D32FC8C8F.jpeg

Clase Azul is very special. Very smooth. Spendy but is worthy of a special occasion for sure.

Oh the tequilas that I mention are ones I have straight. I wouldn't use such nice stuff to make a margarita with. That is what the less expensive tequila is for..

Back