favorite OTC Carwash ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently using Mother's Cali. Gold Carnauba Wash and Wax as I left my Meguiar's Hyperwash at a friend's house. I've used several 'OTC' washes and the Mother's was usually my favorite. There are other better washes that you can order online, order Tues and it's there by the weekend when you're ready to wash.

I really like Turtle Wax rinse less as well. I bought it at WM to try it out and thought man this stuff works great. So I bought Optima green the wash and wax. Based off the reviews it was a superior product. Well, I'm not so sure. The Turtle Wax is some darn good stuff. I use it for all kinds of stuff. Take a 32oz spray bottle put 1.5oz rinse less wash in it and fill the rest with distilled water. Instant spray detailer, or drying aid. When I use a hose wash I always blow car off then use this as a drying aid with microfiber, car looks great. I have epoxy coated floor in my garage, I put the rinse less wash in the mop water with the spick and span, makes it twice as shiny. Clean weather tech floor mats??? Heck yea vacuum and spray with detailer and wipe off. Many uses so far. As well as a great rinse less wash on a car.

Originally Posted By: rodinator1234
I really like Turtle Wax rinse less as well. I bought it at WM to try it out and thought man this stuff works great. So I bought Optima green the wash and wax. Based off the reviews it was a superior product. Well, I'm not so sure. The Turtle Wax is some darn good stuff. I use it for all kinds of stuff. Take a 32oz spray bottle put 1.5oz rinse less wash in it and fill the rest with distilled water. Instant spray detailer, or drying aid. When I use a hose wash I always blow car off then use this as a drying aid with microfiber, car looks great. I have epoxy coated floor in my garage, I put the rinse less wash in the mop water with the spick and span, makes it twice as shiny. Clean weather tech floor mats??? Heck yea vacuum and spray with detailer and wipe off. Many uses so far. As well as a great rinse less wash on a car.

If someone makes a bad rinseless wash, I don't know who it would be. The Duragloss product I got works well too. It's nice to get something that good at Wal-Mart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back