Favorite Movie Lines And Scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.
SHUT UP!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0AYWSagLQQ

SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgsEdU4l8XQ

laugh.gif

Dr. Strangelove: Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find: one .45-caliber automatic, two boxes ammunition, four days' concentrated emergency rations, one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills, one miniature combination "Rooshin" phrase book and Bible, one hundred dollars in rubles, one hundred dollars in gold, nine packs of chewing gum, one issue of prophylactics, three lipsticks, three pair of nylon stockings... Shoot, a fella could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff!

The best line in "Griswolds Family Vacation" spoken by an Indian watching Clark stumbling around the desert." What an (fill in the blank)."

Last edited:
Funny one...
"Go away or I shall taunt you A SECOND TIME."

Dead serious one...
"I could use some... I could use a little morphine."
(I have to admit that I am not a huge fan of this movie, but I feel like I hold my breath for the entire death of the medic scene every time I watch it...extremely intense)

Last edited:
"Some folks calls it a Sling Blade,but I calls it a Kaiser Blade.".: Sling Blade

"It aint got no gas in it." : Sling Blade

"Get off my lawn!" Gran Torino

Blazing Saddles scene where Slim Pickens and his possee ride up to a toll both in the middle of nowhere and Slim says "What'll that ___hole think of next. Somebody's gonna have to go back and get a sh__load of dimes."

Too many to count, but here is a good one:

"Hold up on that car wash, gennelmen!" (spelled incorrectly intentionally to highlight the drawl).

Jo: Cow. (pause) 'Nother cow.

Bill: Actually I think that was the same one.

Tallahassee: "There's a box of Twinkies in that grocery store. Not just any box of Twinkies, the last box of Twinkies that anyone will enjoy in the whole universe. Believe it or not, Twinkies have an expiration date. Some day very soon, Life's little Twinkie gauge is gonna go... empty."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back