Favorite laundry soap..

Front load washer but used various non-HE Dollar Tree LA Totally Awsome. Doesn't seem to suds any more than an HE detergent. Stocked up before the price increase so it was 32 washes for a buck. Probably awful but I got enough to do me til I die so I'm sticking with it. The pre-Pritzker Super Tech of laundry detergents.

I've landed on All Free & Clear pods - while I hate the pod micro plastics going down the drain I kinda overlook that for how lightweight and space saving the tub of 60 is versus a jug of liquid. I have tried pretty much all the free & clear soaps (regular soaps make my skin break out), I honestly can't really tell a difference in cleaning power so I just go with All which is the most economical.

I looked into investing in one of those ozone generators that pump ozone into the incoming cold water that is supposed to eliminate the need for detergent and also keep your tub clean and front load gaskets clean - but the cost of that is about 1600 loads of laundry with the All pods so its really hard to justify.

Woolite Dark for my dark clothes...
Wisk Liquid for my dirty work clothes...
Tide Simply Clean N Fresh for towels and bed sheets...

Back